€1.075 – victoriassecret.com
€34 – anastasiabeverlyhills.com
€3.770 – ylang23.com
€340 – net-a-porter.com
€76 – shopaa.com
€26 – ry.com.au
€30 – etsy.com
€14 – macys.com
€940 – therealreal.com
This is just a quick note for those of you on Polyvore, to let you know that I’m hosting my first contest in my group; Yatsinas Fashion Inspiration with a prize to be won! It’ll be a sample pack of L’Occitane products for hands, body and face that I picked up for 4.00EU at the local Primor beauty shop! This contest is not sponsored, I just really enjoyed the products and thought I’d share them with fellow beauty and fashion lovers!
It’ll be open for one week and you can enter as many times as you like! I’ll share the link below, and some close up pictures of the prize packet to be won!
Here are some close-up shots of the products!
I bought a set for myself and am in love with this brand! All the creams work really well and absorb fast so you are not left with greasy residue!
I’ll be announcing the winner on Polyvore as you have to be part of the group to enter!
Good Luck! And Happy Designing!
First of all, thank you Isabelle at BeautyAndTheBlog98 for nominating me! I am happy you enjoy my posts! I also enjoy reading your blog, the product reviews are always great and you make me aware of new brands that I am maybe not aware of! Your pictures are gorgeous and your personal sections are inspiring and entertaining! Loves it! So if anyone is looking to follow a cool new makeup-blog, go check out Isabelle’s page! I highly recommend it!
My favourite blog at the moment is Becca’s blog at Beccapbeauty ! It’s beautifully designed and the pictures are always gorgeous! It makes me want to run out and buy all the products! Not only does it feature beautiful pictures and great reviews of new and unusual products, it’s also includes lifestyle posts about vegan food and animal friendly brands which is something I love!
10 Random Facts about me:
5-10 Blogs I’d like to nominate…
Most blogs I follow are not new…but here are the ones I’d like to nominate for the award!
Here are the instructions for if you are nominated for the award;
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.) At the bottom of this post, I’ve included a whole lot of images you can use for your 2017 Liebster Award.
3. For the 2017 Liebster Award, I will be shaking things up! Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
4. Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
Thank you again for the nomination! And Happy Cybering!
I’ve been really enjoying Polyvore these days! It is my virtual dream closet, and I do plan to buy my favourite items as soon as life settles down! But for now I love to visualise the outfits that I could wear!
So I’ve decided to create a Fashion Group and I’ll leave the link below! I hope that if you have a Polyvore account and like my style, you’ll join! I’m hoping to reach 30 Followers as soon as possible so I can host a contest with a cute little prize! (I’ve already got the prize sitting here, looking at me!)
So here is the link! Yatsinas Fashion Inspiration and I hope to see you soon!
Happy Shopping and Creating!