€25 – sanssoucistores.com
€34 – prettylittlething.us
€175 – selfridges.com
€1.020 – annasheffield.com
€3,82 – gamiss.com
€840 – harrods.com
€42 – wolfandbadger.com
First of all, thank you Isabelle at BeautyAndTheBlog98 for nominating me! I am happy you enjoy my posts! I also enjoy reading your blog, the product reviews are always great and you make me aware of new brands that I am maybe not aware of! Your pictures are gorgeous and your personal sections are inspiring and entertaining! Loves it! So if anyone is looking to follow a cool new makeup-blog, go check out Isabelle’s page! I highly recommend it!
My favourite blog at the moment is Becca’s blog at Beccapbeauty ! It’s beautifully designed and the pictures are always gorgeous! It makes me want to run out and buy all the products! Not only does it feature beautiful pictures and great reviews of new and unusual products, it’s also includes lifestyle posts about vegan food and animal friendly brands which is something I love!
10 Random Facts about me:
5-10 Blogs I’d like to nominate…
Most blogs I follow are not new…but here are the ones I’d like to nominate for the award!
Here are the instructions for if you are nominated for the award;
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.) At the bottom of this post, I’ve included a whole lot of images you can use for your 2017 Liebster Award.
3. For the 2017 Liebster Award, I will be shaking things up! Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
4. Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
Thank you again for the nomination! And Happy Cybering!